ELOKON informs about the Coronavirus.
We are still here for you.
The situation is coming to a head worldwide due to the coronavirus. We in Germany are also increasingly affected and are experiencing the effects of the pandemic first hand. We are all currently facing unprecedented challenges. The ELOKON Group team takes its responsibility very seriously. Despite all the limitations, we at ELOKON remain fully committed to our customers and are committed to professional order processing. So there is still nothing standing in the way of ordering your products in the usual quality and reliability. Delivery times are also not currently changing.
You can reach our employees as usual
by phone, e-mail or via LinkedIn
Our company headquarters can be reached via E. email@example.com or by telephone from Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 17:00 (EST).
If you are interested in which protective and preventive measures we have implemented, you will find a list below:
- The already very high safety and hygiene standards in our production facilities have been further improved: we have set up additional hand disinfection stations and raised awareness with our employees. We are disinfecting door handles and frequently used surfaces in our buildings at regular intervals.
- Our production has sufficient materials in stock to carry out the orders for you as usual.
- Thanks to our modern IT infrastructure, almost all employees at our company headquarters are currently working from their home offices.
- All trade fairs and events have been cancelled or postponed until further notice. Internal and external meetings take place digitally.
- We are in constant contact with our logistics partners. Nevertheless, we ask for your understanding that there may be delays with our service providers, which we unfortunately cannot influence.
We are closely monitoring further developments and adjusting our measures as and when the situation requires. We will communicate changes via our website and online channels.
Let us stay in touch now - online and by telephone. We wish everyone good health and the strength to master the Corona crisis together!
Thank you for your understanding.
Your ELOKON Team