The following job is only available in the USA.
Key Accounts Manager (m/f/d)
The Key Accounts Manager serves as the primary relationship manager with responsibility for prospecting new business, cultivating relationships at enterprise accounts – both forklift OEMs and end-users-, and managing the sales process for our product portfolio. You will be the main client contact and must be able to gain access to all areas of the account (including business areas, IT, and upper management) in order to pursue and develop new opportunities.
A successful candidate will be able to partner ELOKON technical staff in a team-selling mode to gain the right audiences in the target accounts and match the client needs to solutions ELOKON can provide. You must be able to develop long term account strategies within the key industries ELOKON serves, to forecast and plan 1-3 years out and be able to accurately forecast sales opportunities 2-4 quarters out.
We are looking for someone with drive, passion and a competitive spirit. Our ideal candidate will have experience in selling products which hinge on an intelligent interplay of hardware, software, sensor and wireless technologies. Ideally, you have a strong network in the material handling industry. This position will be responsible for both new and existing customers.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to define and execute on Key Account Plans for the largest prospects in the U.S.
- Leverage and expand sales in existing accounts for growth of key accounts.
- Network and build strong relationships to maximize sales growth.
- Indirectly manage customer service projects and customer care relationships.
- Achieve quarterly and yearly orders/revenue targets.
- Maintain information about the clients and prospects in the Customer Relationship Management system (SalesForce.com), including information on sales opportunities and their progress to closure.
- Keen ability to obtain prospect feedback, interpret and understand customer business requirements to identify and develop innovative solutions as they relate to the functionality of the ELOKON product solutions.
- Ensure highest standards in client interactions (product positioning & presentations, proposal response, etc.)
- Align with broader organization (Marketing/Product Management/Service) to ensure customer needs are met to maximize ELOKON business value.
- 5+ years’ experience in solution selling
- Experience selling to both OEMs and end users.
- HUNTER skill set – account planning, prospecting, lead qualification and development of new business.
- Experience selling into both large multinational and mid-size companies, specific focus on managing relationships across the enterprise.
- Requires polished negotiating skills.
- Proven track record of consistent quota achievement and the expertise to manage complex sales process.
- Past experience with assigned accounts or territory with an associated sales quota related to both existing and new business.
- Possess a general technical understanding of forklift technology and be able to effectively articulate technical information in an easily understood manner with prospects.
Why Join Us?
- You want to be a part of proven company, with tremendous additional growth potential.
- You want to be significantly rewarded for your abilities and contributions.
- You want to work hard within a fun-loving environment that encourages a work-life balance.
- You enjoy working in an international environment with bi-annual trips to Germany for team meeting events.
- Must be legally able to work in the US
- Will work out of their home office or the ELOKON office, North Atlanta Region
- Must be able to travel as the position dictates
- Must live within 1 hour drive of a major US airport
Compensation and Benefits
- ELOKON offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees.
- EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.