T. +44 121 3922499
Smart control systems and industry 4.0
For over 20 years, ELOKON’s specialists have been engineering, programming and commissioning the latest control and visualization systems – for machinery and technological processes.
Industry 4.0 focuses on the networking of machinery and the personalization of equipment, allowing for better quality products tailored to customers’ expectations. In order to provide flexibility, we create advanced systems supporting informatization in the production process. We use mobile devices (tablets, smartphones) and we put great score on ensuring that machines are integrated with a computer network.
How it works
Identify the hazards and apply relevant risk reduction measures with ELOKON
Be smart – implement individual designs and automate production.
We provide complete solutions for industrial automation (concept, engineering, implementation of a new control system). We prepare applications for leading companies involved in the automotive, rubber, wood and food industries.
Use ELOKON’s knowledge and experience:
- 1. Problem diagnosis and technical consultations in your company.
- 2. Engineering of control systems for individual machines and process lines, using specialized supporting programs: EPLAN P8, AutoDesk Inventor, FluidDraw.
- 3. Prefabrication of control cubicles as per European standards, in accordance with our designs or those delivered by you.
- 4. Programming of PLCs of leading manufacturers: Siemens, Allen Bradley, Omron, Mitsubishi.
- 5. Preparation of visualization (HMI/SCADA panels).
- 6. Parametrization of servo drives, soft starters and low voltage inverters.
- 7. Implementation and detailed validation of the application.
- 8. Preparation of technical documentation in accordance with the applicable legal requirements.