T. +44 121 3922499
Construction of industrial machines
Mechanics, electrical engineering, control, combination with pneumatics and vision systems
The engineering of the latest industrial machines makes them more effective and leads to reduced production costs. Operator safety is equally important. We carry out all assignments such as risk analysis, development of a safety concept, validation and declaration of conformity in accordance with the requirements of the Machine Directive.
We develop the designs of machines and process lines so that the functionality and optimization of devices exactly suit individual requirements
How it works
Upgrade of machine designs and process lines in your company
Benefit from ELOKON’s practical experience and expertise: we have carried out thousands of analyses of machine construction and hundreds of successful implementations in industry sectors.
Our services include the designing of machines and process lines, extension and modernization, creating copies of devices, implementation of industrial automation systems.
We create machine designs that support the operation of the company whatever the type of business activity (automotive industry, cardboard and paper production, rubber processing and manufacture of rubber tires, wood processing, metal processing and the white goods industry).
Machine engineering to order – choose ELOKON’s safety and experience
- 1. Machinery engineering in accordance with process requirements
- 2. Design of prototype machinery
- 3. Construction of machinery and working stations
- 4. Machinery engineering: laboratory, testing and inspection machines
- 5. Integration of machinery into existing process lines and production lines
- 6. Automation of production processes
- 7. Overhauls and modernization of machinery