T. +44 121 3922499
(GERMANY) Developer in the field of Embedded Systems (m/f/d)
- Reference number HP122018EM -
As a leading manufacturer of award winning safety and assistance systems for forklift trucks, we serve a worldwide customer base from the commercial, logistics and industrial sectors. The highest quality standards and a sustainable corporate strategy have enabled us to become a technological leader in our market sector and to be the recipient of international awards for our products in 2018.
- The challenge of working in a fast growing industry
- Attractive remuneration
- Short decision paths
- Work with major international customers
- A motivated team
- Convenient public transport links (regional trains, busses)
- Car parking on the premises
- Employee events
- Free drinks and fresh fruit
- A secure workplace
- Responsibility for the development of embedded systems
- Testing systems and releasing them in accordance with responsible parties
- Running simulations with MATLAB
- Analysis and optimisation of existing systems
- Responsibility for managing developmental specifications
- Providing support during the commissioning of the entire system
- Working independently and assuming responsibility for your projects and products
Your ideal qualifications
- You have an engineering degree in electrical engineering, software engineering or a comparable qualification
- Ideally, you have 3-5 years’ professional experience in the development of embedded systems
- You have an in-depth knowledge of µC systems
- You are competent in C programming
- You have good communication skills and can work in a team
- You can work independently
- You are willing to travel sometimes for business when required
Your place of work
Our company headquarters in Tornesch (just 17 minutes by train from Altona or 25 minutes from Hamburg Main Station).
ELOKON - Thinking and working together.
Find out more about us and our company values here.