Key Accounts Manager (m/f/d)
- reference number KA1810US -
The Key Accounts Manager will serve as our primary customer relationship manager. Responsibilities include prospecting for new business, cultivating relationships at enterprise accounts — both forklift OEMs and end-users — and managing the sales process. To pursue and develop new opportunities, you must be able to access and interact comfortably with all levels of major accounts, including material handling operations, IT, and upper management.
The Key Accounts Manager will partner with ELOKON technical staff in a team-selling approach to get in front of the right audiences in target accounts and match customer needs with ELOKON solutions. The Key Accounts Manager must also be able to develop long-term account strategies, with 1-to-3-year plans and accurate sales forecasts 2-4 quarters out.
The successful candidate will demonstrate drive, passion, a competitive spirit, and quantified success. Our ideal candidate will have experience selling products with an intelligent interplay of hardware, software, sensors, and wireless technology. And a strong network of contacts in the material handling industry. This position will be responsible for both new and existing customers.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to define and execute Key Account Plans targeting large prospects in North America.
- Expand sales in existing accounts and network to build relationships and sales in new accounts.
- Indirectly manage customer service projects and customer care relationships.
- Achieve quarterly and yearly order/revenue targets.
- Maintain data in Customer Relationship Management system (Salesforce.com), including sales opportunities and progress to closure.
- Keen ability to obtain prospect feedback, understand customer business requirements, and identify and develop innovative solutions related to the functionality of ELOKON products.
- Ensure the highest standards of customer interactions (product positioning, presentations, proposals, etc.)
- Align with broader organization (marketing/product management/support) to ensure customer needs are met and maximize ELOKON’s business value.
- 5+ years of experience in solution selling.
- Experience selling to both OEMs and end users.
- HUNTER skill set: account planning, prospecting, lead qualification, and new business development.
- Experience selling to both large multinational and mid-size organizations, with a demonstrated ability to manage relationships across the customer’s enterprise.
- Polished negotiating and closing skills are essential.
- Proven track record of achieving quota consistently and managing complex sales processes.
- Past experience with assigned accounts or territory with an associated sales quota related to both existing and new business.
- General technical understanding of forklift technology and the ability to articulate technical information effectively with prospects.
Why Join Us?
- Be part of a successful, stable European company with tremendous growth potential in the U.S.
- Get recognized and rewarded for your abilities and contributions.
- Work hard in a fun-loving environment that encourages a healthy work-life balance.
- Work for an international company with bi-annual trips to Europe for team meetings and events.
- ELOKON offers a highly competitive wage and benefits package for full-time employees, including health/dental/vision/Rx, flexible benefits, 401K, life and disability benefits, paid holidays/vacation, and more.
- ELOKON is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of age, sex, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
- Must be legally able to work in the U.S.
- Work out of home office and/or ELOKON office near Atlanta.
- Must be able to travel as the position dictates.
- Must live within a 1-hour drive of a major U.S. airport.