UK Sales Manager (m/f/d)
The UK Sales Manager will be responsible for managing the entire sales process, prospecting for new business and cultivating relationships with large corporate accounts — both forklift OEMs and end-users of forklift trucks. This will involve interacting with all levels within major account customers including operations, IT, and to board level. Internally, the role will work closely with cross functional teams, developing a team-selling approach ensuring we are in front of the right audience and matching customer needs with ELOKON solutions. The UK Sales Manager should develop long-term account strategies, formulating and developing 1-to-3-year plans and provide accurate sales forecasts through ELOKON’s Salesforce CRM system. He/she will report to ELOKON’s international sales director.
- Experience gained within the forklift truck sector or associated supplier community.
- Alternatively, individuals from the wider context of intralogistics are potentially of interest.
- Ideally experienced in dealing with both OEMs and End Users.
- The appropriate gravitas and industry credibility pertinent to the seniority of role.
- Proven solution sales approach, able to demonstrate ROI concepts.
- Evidence of business development experience.
- Experience of dealing with/winning business with large account customers/prospects.
- Strong commercial skills, negotiating and closing.
- Technical appreciation of sales (understanding of applications and solutions, as opposed to fine detail).
- Experience in driving sales opportunities through the stages of a sales pipeline from qualification to closure.
Why Join Us?
- You want to be a part of proven company, with tremendous additional growth potential.
- You want to be significantly rewarded for your abilities and contributions.
- You want to work hard within a fun-loving environment that encourages a work-life balance.
- You enjoy working in an international environment with bi-annual trips to Germany for team meeting events.
Applicants should be comfortable with working in a home office. They should also be willing to travel to Germany (visit the Headquarters) and occasionally to the United States.