International Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
- Conducting analysis of international markets (market opportunities, competitors);
- Identifying, engaging, planning and developing new regional accounts;
- Managing new accounts to ensure order intake grows year after year;
- Supporting the execution of the projects and liaising with the management team in Poland;
- Managing client relationships and opportunities such as project proposals, budgeting, service contracts and work orders;
- Enhancing current accounts and business opportunities by working in the field, visiting customers at their premises and undertaking other related activities;
- Informing supervisors & management board on work status and progress;
- Representing the company and fostering relations at conferences and trade associations.
Why should you join us?
- You want to be a part of proven company, with tremendous additional growth potential.
- You want to be significantly rewarded for your abilities and contributions.
- You want to work hard within a fun-loving environment that encourages a work-life balance.
- You enjoy working in an international environment with bi-annual trips to Germany for team meeting events.
- You enjoy solution selling highly innovative product solutions with strong customer value propositions
- Degree in Business Studies, Marketing, Automation or other related discipline;
- At least 5 years of experience in similar role working with domestic & international accounts, including big corporates;
- A proven track record of industry sales successes and working in an international working environment;
- Strong Customer relation skills and excellent communication skills;
- Enthusiasm, drive and determination to succeed;
- Pro-active team oriented player;
- Ability to work effectively cross functionally with international leadership and teams;
- Open minded & able to work with people from different cultures backgrounds;
- Driving License;
- Computer literate with knowledge of databases and Microsoft software as well as CRM tools, ideally salesforce.com
- Polish language desirable
What we offer:
- Competitive fixed monthly salary and bonus plan settled quarterly depending on the achievement of goals
- Contract of employment (6 months’ probation period) in a creative and innovative environment;
- Company car, notebook, smart phone, corporate credit card;
- Work from home, with travel both nationally and internationally, in the first two to three month (onboarding in Tornesch, close to Hamburg Germany and Warsaw Poland)