Field Service Forklift Engineer (m/f/d)
The role involves installing, servicing and maintaining our products on vehicles of various OEMs at customer sites and providing excellent levels of customer service to our customers. On a day-today basis this is what you would be doing:
- Install our product solutions at renowned customer locations
- Provide local after-sales support to customers
- Service and maintain our products
- Respond to service requests
- Accurately complete service worksheets, report the progress of cases in our cloud-based case management system and control stock of parts
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for somebody with technical experience with products that are an intelligent interplay of hardware, software, sensors, and wireless technology. It would be beneficial if you have multiple years of experience working in a material handling or intralogistics environment and a strong aptitude for and experience with electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systems.
Here is a quick tick list for the other skills we are looking for:
- Experience in electrical and/or mechanical engineering
- Basic electric knowledge would be beneficial
- Professional communication skills
- Self-motivated with effective planning and organization skills
- A full UK driver’s license is required
Why Join Us?
Flexible working hours, working with prestigious international customers, family-friendly working arrangements, a vibrant and motivated team, quick decision-making processes and regular employee events all speak for joining ELOKON. It is very important for ELOKON to focus on a team environment where our employees feel valued, fulfilled, engaged and happy. We want to attract top talent and offer great career progression opportunities. Visit the Careers section for more information.
ELOKON is an equal opportunities employer.